I took the CCNA 640-407 and passed it.  Cisco meant it when they said it is
random set of questions.  I suggest that you read the following at east
once.

* WAN (especially Frame Relay & ISDN)
* Routing Protocols
* CLI commands (Make sure you know what context you are in when entering any
commands.  E.g.. testrouterA> or testrouterA# or or testrouterA(config) etc.

You will do fine. Odom's book is excellent!  Lamelle has done a fair job
too..

Zhang Jin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> Hi Bharat Suneja,
> congratulation to you.And could you tell me what is the question type in
CCNA
> 1.0?
> thanks
> Dean
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Bharat Suneja wrote:
>
> > Friends,
> >
> > Just passed CCNA 640-407 with a 953!
> >
> > First hand feelings : very ambiguous and confusing wordings, practice
tests
> > hlep but not much, Lammle book was great but that shouldn't be your only
> > resource. Cisco Press book (CCNA Exam Certification Guide - Wendell
Odom)