G-day 'groupstudy.cisco' newsgroup.  Here is a questions I hope you folks
can answer.

Here is a leg of our network in beautiful ASCII art:

7206(1)======7206(2)======12012

The 12012 is running E/I-BGP and I want to peer with the 7206(1) router.  I
do not want to run IBGP and a RR on 7206(2) until I upgrade the memory (only
32 megs right now) and only have IGP's on it at the moment.

Does IBGP set the TTL to 1 like EBGP?  Or does it simply use the IGP to
route accordingly?  Since there is no 'ibgp-multihop #' command I am hoping
it uses the IGP to route with a higher TTL.

I am setting this up now and may actually answer my own question in a matter
of minutes but if someone can expand on this it would be appreciated.  I
will post what happens.

Regards,

Julian