Hey Groupies,
    I know someone already asked this question, and I even tried to answer it
before. When working on labs I almost 80% of the time get interrupted in
typing my lines with the well known:

And so on. I thought that if you just disconnect the links until your final
setup then reinstall them that this problem would be solved but I just know
there must be some kind of command to eliminate this from happening from the
start. If anybody knows, please enlighten me. Thanks a bunch group, it's
appreciated.

Mark Zabludovsky ~ CCNA
<A HREF="mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]">[EMAIL PROTECTED]</A>

    If the automobile had followed the same development as the computer, a
Rolls-Royce would today cost $100, get a million miles per gallon, and
explode once a year killing everyone inside.
                                        ~Robert Cringely, InfoWorld~