All,

    Can anyone tell me how to setup reverse telnet on a 2511 to connect to
the console port of another router?  I have the octal cable with RJ45
directly plugged into the console port of another.  Is a x-over needed on
this cable?  I can't seem to find how to do it on CCO.  I did notice that if
I have the first 3 lines connected to routers, and do a port scan on the
2511, I don't see it listening on ports 2001-2003.  If I unplug the RJ45s
from the other routers, the port is listening.  Here's my partial 2511
config:

interface Loopback0
 ip address 172.16.1.1 255.255.255.0
 no ip directed-broadcast
!
!
line con 0
 password cisco
 login
 transport input none
line 1
 modem InOut
 transport input telnet
 stopbits 1
 speed 38400
 flowcontrol hardware
line 2 16
 modem InOut
 transport input all
 stopbits 1
 flowcontrol hardware
line aux 0
line vty 0 4
 password cisco
 login
!

SH LINE 1 looks like this:

2511# sh line 1
 Tty Typ     Tx/Rx    A Modem  Roty AccO AccI   Uses   Noise  Overruns   Int
*  1 TTY  38400/38400 - inout     -    -    -      0       0     0/0       -

Line 1, Location: "", Type: ""
Length: 24 lines, Width: 80 columns
Baud rate (TX/RX) is 38400/38400, no parity, 1 stopbits, 8 databits
Capabilities: Hardware Flowcontrol In, Hardware Flowcontrol Out
  Modem Callout, Modem RI is CD
Modem state: Ready
Group codes:    0
Modem hardware state: CTS DSR  DTR RTS
Special Chars: Escape  Hold  Stop  Start  Disconnect  Activation
                ^^x    none   -     -       none
Timeouts:      Idle EXEC    Idle Session   Modem Answer  Session   Dispatch
               00:10:00        never                        none     not set
                            Idle Session Disconnect Warning
                              never
                            Login-sequence User Response
                             00:00:30
                            Autoselect Initial Wait
                              not set
Modem type is unknown.
Session limit is not set.
Time since activation: 00:04:12
Editing is enabled.
History is enabled, history size is 10.
DNS resolution in show commands is enabled
Full user help is disabled
Allowed transports are lat pad v120 mop telnet rlogin nasi.  Preferred is
lat.
No output characters are padded
No special data dispatching characters

Thanks in advance,