Hey Group,

Just my $.02.

Since I joined this group, I am constantly impressed by the quality of it's
members. This includes not only CCNPs and CCIEs, but published authors on
various Cisco or networking related subjects.  I would personally expect a
lot of posts saying "The answer is in my book. buy my book!"

But that is not the case at all.  These people spend hours explaining things
to newbies and intermediates who are trying hard but missing a few fine
points.

I say, if you get a chance, buy something from them! As only a single
example, if you want a copy of Howard's paper, join CertificationZone. We
have all read hundreds of dollars worth of his explanations free on this
news group. If you get half a chance, buy something with his name on it or
something with access to his white papers!

I bought Priscilla's book "Top Down Network Design", not only because of the
reviews but because of her excellent posts to this group.

I won't go on and on even though I could. I'm sure you all get my point by
now!

Vern Stitt
AE, ASE, CCNA, MCSE

000101bff5b2$cfd21a20$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:000101bff5b2$cfd21a20$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...