Would someone pls kindly give me a detail equipments list that is
necessary to prepare for CCNP (ver 2.0 ) and will also capable to use
for CCIE in future ?

Also , any good suggestion (Web site , books) to get start after getting all
the equipment ?

 I have only about 1 year experience on routers and I got my CCNA
(ver 1.0 ) using CBT simulation training CD & Sybex.

 I do got a few more bucks to spend, as long as the equipment can let me get
my CCIE eventually, I will rather spend a bit more now than fail the exams
(whether it is written or the lab test ) !!!!

Pls help !!!!!!

Regards

CCIE wanna be