Just taking a look at a few router configs, and came across the following -
from show run.

boot system flash 2:c2500-g-l.112-15a
boot system flash
boot system flash bootflash:
.
.
.
partition flash 2 8 8

Does anyone have any idea what this is about.  Im searching through the
cisco site....but until my CCO/TAC login arrives, the info I have access to
is fairly limited.  I know the c2500-g-1.112-15a is the image file that it
is booting off, Im just not sure why there are numerous boots in the same
config file.

I would appreciate any knowledge that you would like to share

Thanks guys and gals

Douwe

Visit our Website : http://www.traveland.com.au

Disclaimer - This message and any attachments are confidential and may contain
privileged information intended only for the use of the addressee named above. If you
are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any use,
dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message is prohibited. If you have
received this message in error please notify Traveland Pty Ltd immediately by return
email. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may
not necessarily reflect the views of Traveland Pty Ltd.