Never mind.  I figured it out.  You have to set up dialer interfaces for
every remote connection.

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: David Smith
Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2000 11:19 AM
To: Study group (E-mail)
Subject: MRTG and DDR

Hi all,

I want to use MRTG to monitor my central ISDN router.  This router has a PRI
that other routers (using BRI) in the same metro area call into.  We use
Multilink PPP, so the remote offices create Virtual-Access interfaces on the
hub router when they dial into the hub router.

I am wondering if there is a way to set up these Virtual-Access interfaces
so that a particular remote office always gets the same Virtual-Access
interface (allowing MRTG to always monitor the same office with on a
particular Virtual-Access interface), or if there is some other way to have
an interface statically associated with a remote router.  Without this
capability, any given B channel on the PRI could be associated with one
office one day, and a new office the next day.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Dave