Hi,
Can you give me a quote(individually and as a whole) on the following stuff?
coz I'm trying to build a home lab for CCIE.
2503
2513
2509 or 2511
4000 series with 2 Ether and 4 serial.
ISDN simulator or switch.(this one I'm not so sure which I should get)
plus all the stuff below:
(1) Octal Cable for reverse telnet
(4) Router serial back-to-back cables (DCE to DTE)
(1) Token ring mau
(1) Token ring media filter
(2) Ethernet Transceivers
(1) Console cable kit