Thanks Tom. That helps alot. I would consider it a pleasure to report back
time to time.
Dale CCNA

----Original Message Follows----
From: Thomas Lisa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Cisco CCNP Academy Curriculum
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 10:46:59 -0700

Dale & Others,

Below is the response I got from Cisco regarding the focus of the new
CCNP curriculum, specifically Semester 5 (Semesters 1-4 are for the
CCNA)
and its relation to the BSCN exam.

Dale, perhaps you can give us first-hand knowledge of the new program as
you go through it.  I'm sure there are many on the list who would be
interested.

Tom Lisa, Instructor, CCNA, CCAI
Community College of Southern Nevada
Cisco Regional Networking Academy

Tom,

The CCNP Semester 5 curriculum was designed to correspond to the
objectives
of the new Advanced Routing (AKA: BSCN) exam. Numerous instructors have
gone
through the training and have  been very successful on the certification
exam. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Todd

Todd White, CCNP, MCSE
CCNP Development Lead
Cisco Networking Academies Program
Cisco Systems, Inc.
Worldwide Education
170 West Tasman Drive
San Jose, CA 95134
Pager: 1.800.365.4578
Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>