Hi everyone-
   My name is Dave. I'm a systems engineer in Chicago working for a large
VAR.
   I've completed the R/S CCNA and CCDA, and have passed the Support exam
(when Cisco offered it as a beta). I'm getting ready to take the remaining 3
for the CCNP, then go for the CCDP. I *may* be going for the CCIE by the end
of the year (keeping fingers crossed!).
   Just wanted to say "Hi" and that I'm looking forward to learning as much
as possible from the list. I do have a question, though ... does this list
also cover the WAN switching certs? I've passed some of those exams, too.
   Thanks!

Dave M. (Master ASE, Master CNE, CCNA, CCDA)