Have I not posted enough ads for Cisco hardware???  What are you looking
for?  I can get anything.

www.optsys.net

-Brad Ellis
CCIE#5796
""kkk"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message 8lo4ug$rh7$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:8lo4ug$rh7$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
Dear All

I live outside USA in Korea.
For CCIE Exam, I will compose gear of the hand-on lab rack in home.
I want to use it at home for preparing CCIE exam.
What gear it be composed ?
How method it be composed ?
How it be purchased by foreigner ?
If you (all) sell me gear of the hand-on lab rack ,
give me information of the purchase method in detail.
To My E-mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED] ,
please write CCIE Lab Gear Sale at SUBJECT.

Regard All
Have a nice day !