Hello all,
        Just a quick question.

        I have a Cisco 675 clam-shell style DSL "Modem"/nat/dhcp/router
        and just for sheits and giggles I decided to run a packet grouper
        on my local Ethernet side of this DSL modem.  I noticed
        that the 675 will send a ARP request every Second, and
        my machines will respond back every 4-5 seconds. Now, this is not
        a huge thing, but I was wondering if anyone knew how to set
        the arp timers in that crazy broadband operations system.

Thanx

--Jeremiah Peace
--Systems Engineer
--Lucent Technologies