From: Dale Cantrell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2000 8:55 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: CCIE written expiry

----Original Message Follows----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Lawrence Dwyer)
To: Atif Awan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Chuck Larrieu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,

   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 07:42:36 -0400

There is an interesting question. If you have not taken the lab, therefore
not
signed the NDA for the lab, and you hear/think/feel a particular
subject/protocol/scenario is on the lab, can you discuss it freely?

Larry

I tried some lab speculation and reprinting from a boot camp when I first
became a list member 7-8 months ago. After calls of NDA defiance
and "Cisco proctors read this list" type stuff, I backed off. I'm ready for
another go if you guys are. When you think you have it figured out their
going to change it anyway, but that's a good thang. Speculation
is exactly what it is...and it should be legal!
Enough bravado,
Dale CCNA