From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2000 8:38 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Loopbacking the Router? (why???)

I was just wondering why you would waste a physical int. for a loopback? You
can create logical interfaces with the "int Loopback0" and so on. So why
would you take up a serial int unless you were using subinterfaces? I'm not
trying to be smart. I really want to know what or why this would be used
instead of logical int's. Thanks group.

Mark Z. ~ CCNA (CCDA on Monday the 31st)  :)

In a message dated 27.07.00 18:29:46 Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]