Hi all,
I haved passed my CCNA and going to start preparing for CCNP2.0
Having gone thru the BSCN syllabus in Cisco.com and Boson.com..they have added
many new topics..One of which is Advanced Routing..
I would like to know what this portion actually covers???
Moreover Access Lists,Novel and Appletalk has been moved to ICND.So
should I study these or can I leave and concentrate only on the Objectives
from the Exam point of view???

Also what are the WAN technologies I should be thorough in, other than Frame
Relay and PPP,

Thanks in advance,

hari