Hi Gang-O-Mine
One thing that I have been getting since posting here is private email
from headhunters and various companies trying to sell me network related
equipment and services.
Since this is the only network related group that I belong to somebody
out there must be copying email addresses. Hmmmmmmmmmm
This seems to be a result of being an open group and the delete key
works just fine.

As long as any Cisco certification related questions have something in
the subject line indicating that's what they are then I personally see
no problem here. (The delete key again.)

I see these type of questions as being that of a frightened future
CCXX's wanting to know what to expect. We've all been there! I'm there
now with an exam tomorrow morning, Saturday.
Having this list or newsgroup for technical Cisco related inquiries and
reference only is all well and good but that is up to the administrator.

Personally I find holding the position of mentor to be feeding a
starving Karma.

> whatshakin wrote:
>
> From here on out I am going to reply to all those certification
> related questions I see with a blunt:
             etc.
--
Natasha Flazynski

http://www.ciscobot.com
My Cisco information site.
http://www.botbuilders.com
Artificial Intelligence and Linux development