because my DNS server is outside of my router ,so i couldn't  ping IP of DNS
server successfully,and I traced it ,but it just could reach the IP address
of my ddn provider's router,then no
response .So i guess maybe it's not because of my router config ,it is the
config on provider's router.
but what makes me surprised is why I could successfully surf on the internet
and all is ok except that "ping"
on the router .