First of all you will have to have Enterprise IOS Feature set for both
Switches
and then once that's uploaded you and press < CTRL-R > on the 3000 for
CLI Access and then on the 1900 you will be prompted for either CLI or
MENU Management access and you choose.....CLI on the 1900 will put you
into user mode and then you can run < en > and then your enable secret
password
and this will be your < priv > mode for the 1900.....

JEK
Senior Network/Hardware/Systems Engineer

000f01bff8f1$c0928da0$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:000f01bff8f1$c0928da0$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...