To everyone and anyone interested:

I just received this e-mail. And although I would love to act on it, I am
not qualified to even attempt it (I will be once I achieve my CCIE!).

If you do call them, please let them know where you got the info from.
Thanks.
--------------------------
(start attchmnt)----GOOD DAY !  Our recruiters have located your resume on
the web,
or you have previously responded to one of our job postings.  We are
currently attempting to satisfy the attached customer requirements.

If you are interested, or know of someone who is (we pay finder's fees),
please respond to this mail message -- attaching a current resume, along
with your availability and salary requirements.

We at HSC Services thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
Rick Nelson
HSC Services Inc.
407-423-2144

HSC0OR2
 Close Date: 8/10/00
Number of Positions: 2
 Job Title Senior Network Engineer
Rate:Negotiable
 Assignment Location: Orlando Fla
Possible Renewal? YES
Yes Assignment Duration: 12
Right to Hire? Yes

Job Description, Sr. Network Engineer (CCIE a MUST)
Project Name:MIS Maintenance Sr. Level

Job Description, Duties and Environment:
 Successful candidate be extremely organized, goal oriented and able to
handle multiple tasks. Candidates must possess extensive experience in an
Internet Networking and CISCO Router configuration. We also look for
longevity in employment.
Additional Comments:
Primary Skill: CCIE
 Primary Platform:Client/Server
 Experience Level:Expert (5+ yrs)

Required Skills:
 PC (IBM or Compatible)
Routers/Hubs
Windows 3.x
Windows 95
Windows 98
Windows NT
Microsoft Office
Microsoft Office 97
Ethernet
Frame Relay
ISDN
LAN/WAN
Networking
SNMP
SONET
Switching
T1
T3
TCP/IP
CiscoWorks2000
3 yrs of Cisco Router exp
CSU/DSU configuration
Firewall exp
Routing protocols
IP addressing and subnetting
CCIE certifications
All required skills appear on resume
Excellent oral/written communication skills

This message is not an offer and we reserve the right to cancel it and to
reject any and all proposals.