Neal,
    Before you reply to posts on this list maybe you should read them more
than once so that you can fully understand their meaning. When I wrote that
post I was in no way downing the author. I was just giving some people
something to think about. If you had read what I wrote (really read it) then
you would have seen that I loved all of the mistakes because I thought they
taught how to troubleshoot at a higher level.
    Here you are telling people that they should get the fixes for the book
when the mistakes actually make it better. So before you decide to "flame"
someone on their opinions, ideas, and the way that they write
paragraphs...maybe you should learn how to read and understand what someone
is trying to say.  By the way, I made some paragraphs for you, do you feel
better now Neal. Please lets not let this go any further. We're here to learn
not flame.

In a message dated 7/29/00 1:13:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time,