Hello and Thanks for the help in advance ..

First ..Sorry to be late I have passed the CCNA - R/S with 841/1000 .. I did not do to much reading .. I have used the CCNA 640-507 + ICRC (Cisco Press) .. "Not a very good score :( "Took it to fast ..!!)

Second: about the question which is faster a Switch is faster then the Bridge .. let say the a the switch is using the Store-and-forward method and it is in a large network (the switch) it have many ports .. but the Bridge only like a real bridge that connect two points !! .. Is the bridge are old fashion or extinct ??

Third: About the Does the Token Ring (IEEE 802.5) support Multicasts as I said before in the ICRC book page 59 it said it support Multicasts .. but another book the CCNA 640-507 Guide (New book) at page 721 question number 22 it said that: (( Multicast is not allowed on Token Ring; broadcast is allowed on all LAN types ..etc)) I have finished the CCNA but I need to know is the Token Ring for IBM is different From the IEEE 802.5 or what ?? Another thing is it true that I new Token Ring will be ready with 3 Gb/sec ore more .. and idea.

**Last question if any one can help (general): about the Nortel Certification .. Any one have the NNCNA the Nortel Networks Certified Network Architect (NNCNA) if yes .. is it equal to the CCIE or even higher as the company (nortel say it) .. To have it you need to have many certification and if you have an CCIE you will have about 150 point (need about 500 or 550 point) but there certification Nortel Networks Certified Design Expert (NNCDE) if you have it you get about 150 or 200 (more than if you have an CCIE !!) the ACSE (Alcatel) you have 150 points if you have MCSE you have 75!! and if you have CCNA you get 50 points !! .. you need to have many certification 5 years exp. + 2 years in network design ... then you go to stage 2 test !!!  the strange is that the MCSE give more points than CCNA but many say that the CCNA is higher than the MCSE (there is about +250000 world wind MCSE .. in the MCSE2000 about 70-80% will go off !!) any idea ..!! is it good for a job to have many Network certifications from (Cisco, Norte, Lucent, 3Com, Alcatel .. etc)

Thanks for your help .. :)

Mohammed Hakim - CCNA