There's two things you need to allow for MS PPTP (I assume that's what
you're using.)

Port 1723 tcp, and either GRE (protocol 47) for NT4 or IPSec (protocol
50) for Win2k.  I know NT4 uses GRE and this setup will work, but I've
heard Win2k has an option to use IPSec instead.  Either way allow
whichever one you decide to use on your VPN server.

access-list 105 permit tcp any host X.X.X.X eq 1723
access-list 105 permit gre any host X.X.X.X   (Use this if you're using
PPTP with GRE)

access-list 105 permit 50 any host X.X.X.X    (use this for PPTP with
IPSec)