From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
groupstudy
Sent: Sunday, July 30, 2000 12:34 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: 2500 flash and RAM

  Do you know how many pins are there for a 16M memory for cisco 2501/2514,
coz i was asked this question when in the computer shop .and for a 16M
configuration,according to cisco, it's possible to us proven vendor memory
like Samsun but can any one interpret what the following mean:
  Cisco specified:
16 MB (4 MB x 36, 70 ns DRAM SIMM)
 Hitachi  HB56D436SBR-7AGS
 Hyundai  HYM536410M-70
 Mitsubishi  MH4M36ANXJ-7
 NEC  MC-424000A36BE-70
 Samsung  KMM5364100A-70

above are the approved model of 16M memory ,
what doese 4 MB x 36 mean?

"Aaron K. Dixon" wrote in message ...
>I've always had excellent luck and found good prices at www.memoryx.com.  I
>haven't checked their prices in a few months, but they should be worth
>taking a look at.
>
>Regards,
>Aaron K. Dixon

Cisco