I'd take the CCDA next.  The new CiscoPress CCDA book has a CD as well.

It's one exam and you get a certification for it!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Luther [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, July 30, 2000 7:22 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: passed CCNA.. now what? any recommendations?

Hi I recently passed CCNA v1.0 .. and was wondering if anyone could help me
interms of what I should be doing next? I gather CCNP v2.0 is the most
logical step I should be taking. Which exam should I take first? .. and what
text books can anyone recommend to me?

For my CCNA i used:

1. CCNA by Sybex (i didnt like this book very much)
2. Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices by Cisco Press - I loved this
book!.. yes I know this is geared towards CCNA v2.0.. but I found it
excellent in my studies for v1.0 (which i scored 925/1000 on).

I really prefer to invest my money in cisco press books from now on..

Any advice?

Many thanks
Luther
CCNA, MCSE