no ip redirects -
   If a router has to direct a packet out the same interface it came in on
(usually because it is configured as the incorrect default-gateway for a
packet from a workstation) then it will send that packet on, but also send
an ICM Redirect message to the host that sent the packet.  This command
causes the router to not send the redirect message.

no ip directed-broadcst -
    This denies broadcasts destined for a specific, remote, subnet

no ip proxy-arp
  Someone help me out if I explain this wrong.
  If a workstation ARPs for another workstation that is not on the local net
(perhaps because it doesn't have a gateway configured, or becaues it has the
wrong subnet mask) then the router will respond to the ARP with its own
address.  The workstation will then send the packet to the router, and the
router will forward the packet.  This command disables this feature.

Hope that helps,
Mike