try the groupstudy job mailing list. You can join the list via
www.groupstudy.com.

--
Regards,

-----------------------------------
Marco Paulo Rodrigues
Unix Administrator
Axxent Corporation
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CompTia: A+, Network+, i-Net+
Cisco: CCDA

"Virtually All Internet Porno flows through the systems of one
company. Cisco Systems. Imporning the Internet Generation."
- Marco Rodrigues '99