Paul and group,

I'm really disappointed in what I see happening with the list of late. I'm
only 31, but I can remember when people didn't just fly off the handle at
the drop of a hat. Just over this weekend I've seen two flames, and one
unfounded accusation; and all of these have been posted for the entire
group's enjoyment.

A couple of years ago I was co-admin of a message board and one of the
standing rules was to refrain from posting personal attacks to the board.
Offenders were warned once, then banned for a period. I hate to suggest
anything that would require even more maintenance by Paul, but damn it, even
preschoolers learn not to bite each other or they take a time-out. And too
many people here have apparently forgotten that lesson, making the whole
experience less enjoyable than it should be. My delete key works just fine,
but I still have to read the post before I decide to delete it.

Food for thought.

- Don
is unauthorized.