Clayton

What about spanning the entire VLAN (assuming the traffic you want to see is
in one VLAN).  There may also be issues of dropping packets if it is a lot
of traffic since you'll be spanning multiple ports (some FD maybe) to a
single port.

Joe

8ltkml$hr1$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:8ltkml$hr1$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...