bm
Certificationzone.com is what I used. It is not software though, they put
out a CCIE written practice test every month with very good explanations
of their answers. Their test seemed about as hard as the actual written if
not a little harder (I scored better on the written than I did on any
certzone test). Plus white papers and lab scenarios every month.
Larry

info wrote:

> What is the best practice test software for R/S CCIE written
> prep?
>
> I've read past posts about which are the best
> books to have to pass the CCIE written but I wonder if
> anyone who has recently passed the test can lend
> me any insights about the books they used, etc.
> I appreciate any help. I got my CCNP a couple weeks
> ago--thanks in large part to many individuals who
> participate in this forum.
>
> -bm

Lawrence Dwyer, MCSE CCNA
Project Officer