If you looking for a good NMS you can always use CiscoWorks,
although I've only read about it I know it uses rmon/snmp to monitor a
network. As for paging cababilities I wouldn't know. You can always read
the docs.

        Another product would HP OpenView, we used it at work for almost a
year, it's really reliable (once you get it working, which is very
annoying)). We got tired of it so we coded our own NMS at work which uses
php3/postgres database. It will soon be GNU.

        One last one I can think of is netsait. It is freeware, but I
myself have never used it.

Hope That Helps!

--
Regards,

-----------------------------------
Marco Paulo Rodrigues
Unix Administrator
Axxent Corporation
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CompTia: A+, Network+, i-Net+
Cisco: CCDA

"Virtually All Internet Porno flows through the systems of one
company. Cisco Systems. Imporning the Internet Generation."
- Marco Rodrigues '99