Hello,

I am new to networking but would like to learn as much as possible about attaining a career in around Cisco equipment.  I have read the faq but the material did not seem to answer all my questions.
1.  Is the equipment listed in section 3.4 for the CCNA lab equipment updated for the 2.0 testing or is that just for 1.0?
2.  Is there a lab equipment list that details what you need for CCNP and CCDP?
3.  With no prior experience in WAN or Cisco equipment; what is a reasonable amount of time to gain enough theoritical and hands on knowledge to be able to pass CCNA, CCNP, CCIE written, and CCIE lab?
4.  There are books that are listed for what is needed for the CCNA.  what book are needed  for the new CCNA 2.0 and CCNP 2.0 track?
5.  What books have given you the additional knowledge needed beyond books geared toward certification?
Thanks in advance to any advice you can give.

Shawn Russell
Unix Systems Engineer
Bellsouth Entertainment