From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Soumendra Rath
Sent: Monday, July 31, 2000 1:24 PM
To: grplist
Subject: PASSED CCNP

Hi

I passed CIT yesterday and am a CCNP.I have been a
regular follower of this grp even though i have not
contributed much.
Thanks to priscilla for her flash cards for CIT which
did help.
I took the exams i the following order.

CCNA -JULY 99
CCDA -SEP 99

BCRAN-MAY 2000
BCMSN-MAY 2000

ACRC-JUNE 2000
CIT- JULY 30'2000

Now off to prep for CID and CCIE written

taking the exams in the above chronological order
helped  as lots of overlaps could be found.

Thanks
Soumendra Rath
KPMG CONSULTING
CCNP,CCDA,MCP