Hey Groupies,
    Well my hell has finally cooled down. I passed the CCDA this morning with
an OK score of 815/1000. Let me say a couple of things: I hated this test!
Not because it was hard but because of all the damn reading I had to do. I've
read posts where people say that it's made up of about 35-40% case
studies...yeah right! Maybe I was the unlucky one, I swear that my percentage
was in the high 60's. I'm just so glad that I don't have to open up my CCDA
notes or book tonight. I've learned something very definite over this past
month and a half... I'm a data guy :)   I like configuring way more than
designing and I cant wait to get my hands on the BSCN book. I dont want to
see another case study for a long, long time. They annoyed me so much on the
test that eventually I found myself just guessing without even reading the
study (for the eight time), and I still got an 815. Just thought I'd let it
all out, thanks for listening and being there when I had questions (technical
ones that is)  :)

Mark Zabludovsky ~ CCNA, CCDA
<A HREF="mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]">[EMAIL PROTECTED]</A>

    If the automobile had followed the same development as the computer, a
Rolls-Royce would today cost $100, get a million miles per gallon, and
explode once a year killing everyone inside.
                                        ~Robert Cringely, InfoWorld~