From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent:   Monday, July 31, 2000 10:59 AM
To:     Dennis Ighomereho
Cc:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Re: ports 139 and 2039

Hi Dennis.

netbios-ssn     139/tcp    NETBIOS Session Service
netbios-ssn     139/udp    NETBIOS Session Service

About port 2039 I'm not sure, but you can verify at
http://www.antioffline.com/TID/assignments/port-numbers .

Cheers,
Wenderson Duarte

"Dennis Ighomereho" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>@groupstudy.com on 31/07/2000
21:20:17

Please respond to "Dennis Ighomereho" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sent by:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]