From: Natasha [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, July 31, 2000 4:06 PM
To: Dennis Laganiere
Cc: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: Re: Stupid Question + smartalic answer

Sure! It looks real nice too. Has your certification number embroidered
in,
Of course I think it costs 175.00 bucks, and you have to be a CCIE to
get it.
But hey.........
It's still the least expensive part of the certification.

--
Natasha Flazynski

http://www.ciscobot.com
My Cisco information site.
http://www.botbuilders.com
Artificial Intelligence and Linux development