Well... the item I ended up getting to save some bucks, and frankly other
than lacking sync serial ports I am much happier with it in instead of a
2509/2511. It a CS-516. It runs 10.3 IOS, has 16 async ports and for all my
reverse-telnet needs it meets them.

You will find them on Ebay from time to time. I have seen them go for
between $75 (mine) and $475 (someone way out there).

HTH
--
John Hardman, MCSE+I, CCNA
ArrisTech/CCS-IS SysAdmin

8m5ck6$9il$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:8m5ck6$9il$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...