Using a router with two serial interfaces is easy to set up as a frame-switch.  You have all of
the equipment, just need to hook the dce end of two cables to one router (the one you want to
use as your frame-relay switch -1 on each serial int) and the other ends (dte) to one router each.
(total of three routers).  Now...the fun part....figure out how to configure them - this is where the
real learning begins.

HTH
Roman