On a switch the address isn't addressed on the FE Interface it's addressed
on the
VLAN Interface.....You can then setup the individual ports to be part of a
single
VLAN / multiple VLAN's / or a VLAN trunk port to a router or switch.....Only
on a L3 switch would you address different FE Ports if needed.....Hope this
helps.....

JEK

8m4qr9$9e9$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:8m4qr9$9e9$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...