Hi everybody
I live in a small town (2000+ people) in rural North Central PA (Smethport). The free public library in town is very nice but short on funds and short on computer books.
I would like to help them build up their computer section by donating computer books. I know that over the years that we all have purchased books that we no longer need or have been upgraded in our library. If you would like to donate something that would be great. Anything from general computer, to programming, to networking even an old DOS 6.2 book would be an upgrade for this library. I am not talking about a new CCNP 2.0 study guide but something that has good information that is still relevant.
I am not doing this for myself but for the community and primarily for the high school aged children in my community, who desperately need a computer education to make it in this world. If you still need convincing I could send digital pictures of my personal library and the Cisco lab at my disposal to show you I ain't looking for personal freebies. Any books donated will be stamped with your name as the donator. I will pay for shipping unless you would like to donate that too. If you are intrested in donating some books please e-mail me offline [EMAIL PROTECTED] to discuss how we could make it happen.
Hey Thanks Alot!!
Donald "Duck" B Johnson Jr