Hi,  Lawrence:

I'm scheduling to take the CCIE R/S written in 2 weeks, after 4 months of
hard preparation, still wondering one question:
Did the CCIE written tell you how many correct answers there are as in CCNP
tests or you would have to decide by yourself?

Comments will be greatly appreciated!!

Good luck with your lab, hope hear your good news soon!

Daniel Ji
CCNP.