An explanation of a question on certificationzone says unequal cost load balancing can
only be process switched, however Doyle's book says unequal cost load balancing can be
either process switched or fast switched. I looked on cisco, only thing I found that
was close was an explanation of pulling more packets from the link with the lower cost
than the link with the higher cost, but it just sounds like they're talking in packets
to give an easy explanation as opposed to confirming that it's only per packet load
balancing.

Does anyone know by experience if unequal-cost load balancing can be fast switched?