From: Kevin Wigle [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, August 03, 2000 11:25 AM
To: Cisco
Subject: Another New CCIE Book

Th CCIE Exam Cram won't be around for a few weeks I'm told but I found this
book on the shelf.

PREP KIT
CCIE 350-001
Routing and Switching

Published by BaerWolf and QUE
ISBN: 078972359

It looks like no matter what our thoughts are on things like "CCIE for
Dummies" etc, the media is waking up to us.

Fortunately, the Lab will always be our protection.

Kevin Wigle
CCDP/CCNP.........