<SWAG>
I am not sure, but you seem to be mixing layer 2, 3, and 4. Filter on a MAC
addy, to a different IP for web traffic. If you knew the source IP, then you
might be able to do some sort of route map. Match IP goes through NAT with one
IP on inside, no match goes through as different IP inside (choose which match
or no match would be the www denied server).</SWAG>

Think it would be easier to just filter the IP addresses on the webserver and
give them a denied page.