  From: Juli Hato
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Monday, March 24, 2003 10:06 PM
  Subject: Re: Help on Catalyst 3550 [7:66072]

  Hi larry and all first I'd like to thank you for your quick response.
  Hm..the router we have is IBM 2210 series. How to know that the router is
  configured and running STP. What bout I turn off the STP from the Catalyst
  3550. What is blade center. Sorry for my silly questions. Thanks in advance

  Best Regardss,
  HATO