From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, August 03, 2000 7:13 PM
To: hal9000
Cc: Louie Belt; 'Raj Ranger'; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Review of BSCN: Building Scalable Cisco Networks

Can U please aslo gimme the name of the book and ISBN number I am going for
BSCN exam in about 20 days
regards,
Amir

"hal9000" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>@groupstudy.com on 04/08/2000 08:01:46 AM

Please respond to "hal9000" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sent by:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To:   "Louie Belt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "'Raj Ranger'"
      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc:

Can you be exact as to what book you mean i.e. ISBN and
publisher.........thanks.

Karl