Have a question? about setting up file and print sharing from Windows 98 SE
to WIN95B to Windows 2000 pro. I gives me either a IPC$ or a permission
error, but when I go from Windows 2000 to Win98Se to Win95B it works fine? I
can ping both sides just fine, I have both setup as workgroups as well?
PLEase HElp! is this a well problem with WIN2000? I can peer 2 win98 machines
just fine the same ones that is trying to share the Windows 2000 pro machine.
I have try this on many different machines.

Brian
Email Address [EMAIL PROTECTED]