Orlando Palomar Jr  CCIE#11206 wrote:

> You have a routing problem. Check your routing tables
> thouroughly. I'm sure you're missing some networks.
>
> The reason you're able to ping one-way is because you're using
> different sets of source and destination IP addresses when
> pinging from router A to router F, as compared to pinging from
> router F to router A.

The ping reply from router F uses the same addresses as the ping from router
F to router A. Why would the reply work but not the ping?

Or maybe the ping from router F to router A fails because the reply from
router A doesn't get back. But that would be weird too. Why would router A
be able to send a ping but not a reply? He needs to find out which fails and
where, with debugs or sniffers.

He could still have a routing problem, but it would have to be a weird one
if these results are consistent.

He says no firewalls or access lists, but it sure sounds like a firewall or
access list to me.

Priscilla