From: neil K. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, 25 March 2003 10:22 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: 1720 crashing every week [7:66080]

Hi Folks,

I got two 1720's connected with a two bri's. I am running PPP multilink on
them, it is basic ISDN setup with PPP Multilink,Also I have set up a very
high idle-timer on the dialer interface just to keep them up indefinitely,
but the routers crash every week and I have to manually reset them and, then
they work fine for a week.Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

neil

This email message (and attachments) may contain information that is
confidential to Solution 6. If you are not the intended recipient you cannot
use, distribute or copy the message or attachments.  In such a case, please
notify the sender by return email immediately and erase all copies of the
message and attachments.  Opinions, conclusions and other information in
this message and attachments that do not relate to the official business of
Solution 6 are neither given nor endorsed by it.