From: milind tare [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 26 March 2003 04:54
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: reload 3500XL switch [7:66222]

hi cisco buddy's,

  I hv 3500 series access switch's in my networ. In
that i need shutdown for some access switches. and
shutdown time is night time. so i can't do mannually.

   Can anyone suggest me is there any command so i can
get switch shutdown at specific time and it will start
automatically. if i mention particular time.

Thanks & Regards,
Milind Tare

http://platinum.yahoo.com